The color scheme is inspired by Cupcake Inspirations (#346), another challenge blog I have been wanting to try:
I got as close to the Berry as I could with my limited selection of Distress Inks.
The Yeti is painted with LuminArte Icicles to make him a sparkly silver
My attempt at the illusion of rolling hills did not quite work, but I don't think anyone will mind.
Card Details:
Image: Lawn Fawn
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn
Cardstock: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor, SU, vellum
Ink: Ranger Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Coloring: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Coloring: Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Tools: Lawn Cuts dies
Embellies: LuminArte Icicles, CTMH Bakers Twine, unknown brad

4 comments:
LOL! What a fabulous little monster! A really fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week! Deborah, DT
What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva Ng, Sweetie DT -
Adorable little guy LOL. Thank you for joining us this week over at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a great weekend!
-Sandy DT Sweetie
Aww, this is so sweet... I am sure your friend will be cheered by this cute little Yeti! Thanks for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!
Post a Comment